I'm so glad you've stopped by my blog! I am a Women's Minister and a former Pastor's Wife. I love finding God in my regular-everyday-stuff. I struggle with keeping up with the laundry, I love blogging, and my kids are my first line of ministry. I am recently widowed. So God and I are on a brand new journey as I try to find peace and understanding. Please grab a cup of coffee and let's get to know one another as we journey on our faith walk together.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

His Word Sunday

Today in my Sunday School class I'm teaching about the gift that we're all about to unwrap... the gift of living in 2012.  Yes, LIFE truly is a gift.



Some gifts come with instruction manuals.  Most of which none of want to read - we just want to get to the goods of the gift!!!

However, I'll be using this verse as one of my instructions for this new year.

Proverbs 1:5
Let the wise hear and increase in learning 
and the one who understands obtain guidance.

From my own journal this morning...

1.  Hear - Lord give me ears to hear your instructions for every step You want me to take this new year.

2.  Increase in Learning - Lord I want to read more this new year and not waste time in front of the TV.

3.  Understanding & Guidance - Lord, first I want to gain understanding for the things You want me to understand and then seek Your guidance instead of doing things my way.

Have a great Sunday unwrapping your new 2012 gift!




Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I absolutely LOVE hearing from you and value what you have to say. God bless you and thanks for stopping by!