I'm so glad you've stopped by my blog! I am a Women's Minister and a former Pastor's Wife. I love finding God in my regular-everyday-stuff. I struggle with keeping up with the laundry, I love blogging, and my kids are my first line of ministry. I am recently widowed. So God and I are on a brand new journey as I try to find peace and understanding. Please grab a cup of coffee and let's get to know one another as we journey on our faith walk together.

Friday, January 20, 2012

Carry me

Here I am again.... Friday.  It seems that my precious blog and I have been rather distant lately.  You'll understand why here in a bit.

My days and weeks have just been absolutely crazy!  I'm working on 3 major certification tests:

1.  PPR - I don't really know what this is.  What I do know is that I must take a content test and a regular school and class management test.  This is the second part to achieving my full certification.

2.  ESL - English as a Second Language

3.  GT - Gifted and Talented

The PPR exam is next Tuesday - Yikes!  The ESL is in February and the GT, I'm taking in 5 parts - one part every month until May.

In addition to this... we've had the Academic Decathlon, official observations for my certification, a bible conference at church, and a youth retreat where I was a leader.

Oh yeah... not to mention just being a regular Mom to my very patient and forgiving kiddos.

Whew!  The only way all of this is even humanly possible is if Jesus carries me every day through all this good and tiring stuff.

That's why when I heard this song on the radio, I quickly hit Shazam on my phone!  It totally describes how I live every day - all because Jesus carries me!  Have an awesome Friday!




Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I absolutely LOVE hearing from you and value what you have to say. God bless you and thanks for stopping by!