I'm so glad you've stopped by my blog! I am a Women's Minister and a former Pastor's Wife. I love finding God in my regular-everyday-stuff. I struggle with keeping up with the laundry, I love blogging, and my kids are my first line of ministry. I am recently widowed. So God and I are on a brand new journey as I try to find peace and understanding. Please grab a cup of coffee and let's get to know one another as we journey on our faith walk together.

Friday, January 6, 2012

Blessed

A day to work in my classroom - a chance to work with my Science team - Friday... what a wonderful combination!

I'm really looking forward to today!  My Mom is providing lunch for my team at school and I'm preparing for 4 new classes that will start on Monday.

All week as I've been grading finals and cleaning out the past semester I've been listening to Pandora in my classroom.  I like to have it on softer music so I can really concentrate.

This song came on and I almost did a double take - wondering somehow did God put John on my Pandora - just for me.  As I looked to see who the artist was - I found that I was not going crazy.  (always good)  It was Third Day.  Many folks used to tell John he had a very similar sound to them.

The song is super familiar - but I hope you can take time to sit back and let God remind you of how great He is.

In addition to that - as I started my One Year Bible this January... God showed me that He wants to me see just how many verses begin with, "Blessed..." - so I'm keeping a track of them, while I read them.

We truly are a blessed people to be able to have a relationship with our Creator!  It is the most important thing in my life!  And THIS is my story - and THIS is my song!

Enjoy your Friday!




Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I absolutely LOVE hearing from you and value what you have to say. God bless you and thanks for stopping by!