I'm so glad you've stopped by my blog! I am a Women's Minister and a former Pastor's Wife. I love finding God in my regular-everyday-stuff. I struggle with keeping up with the laundry, I love blogging, and my kids are my first line of ministry. I am recently widowed. So God and I are on a brand new journey as I try to find peace and understanding. Please grab a cup of coffee and let's get to know one another as we journey on our faith walk together.

Friday, January 13, 2012

All that I've been up to now...

No, I have not abandoned my blog - I'm a leader at a Youth Retreat this weekend.  Every available moment, I've been prepping for this awesome event!

This has been a super eventful week.  I've felt like I had several things going at one time.  I love them all and want to succeed and make God proud of all He's brought my way.

I heard this song in the quietness of my classroom and couldn't wait to share it with you!

Some of my favorite lines involve heaven!  One day I'll get to enter His chamber and I'll be able to dance at His feet!  What a day that will be!

I also really love this line, "All that I've been up to now belongs to You."

"Lord, I give You all that I've been, all that I'm planning for tomorrow - I give You today!  It all belongs to You.  I pray that Your hand be upon it all.  I love You!" - Your servant, Penny





Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I absolutely LOVE hearing from you and value what you have to say. God bless you and thanks for stopping by!