I'm so glad you've stopped by my blog! I am a Women's Minister and a former Pastor's Wife. I love finding God in my regular-everyday-stuff. I struggle with keeping up with the laundry, I love blogging, and my kids are my first line of ministry. I am recently widowed. So God and I are on a brand new journey as I try to find peace and understanding. Please grab a cup of coffee and let's get to know one another as we journey on our faith walk together.

Sunday, January 15, 2012

His Word Sunday

Wow!  What a weekend!  Starting on Thursday night, with a kickoff concert, I've been a leader for a Youth Retreat called Disciple Now (D-Now) at my church.

My group was 8th grade girls.  I love them all so much!  We started Thursday with me trying to remember their names... and now I'm hugging them and telling them I love them!

I read a verse this morning - a prayer really - spoken by Jacob that voiced my heart this morning.

Genesis 55:9-10 (ESV)
And Jacob said, "O God of my father Abraham 
and God my father Isaac, O Lord who said to me, 
'Return to your country and to your kindred, 
that I may do you good,' 
I am not worthy of the least of all the 
deeds of steadfast love and all the faithfulness 
that You have shown to Your servant." 

Lord, I am so honored and blessed to be a part of such a wonderful weekend!  Thanks God for letting me be in Your service!



Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I absolutely LOVE hearing from you and value what you have to say. God bless you and thanks for stopping by!