I'm so glad you've stopped by my blog! I am a Women's Minister and a former Pastor's Wife. I love finding God in my regular-everyday-stuff. I struggle with keeping up with the laundry, I love blogging, and my kids are my first line of ministry. I am recently widowed. So God and I are on a brand new journey as I try to find peace and understanding. Please grab a cup of coffee and let's get to know one another as we journey on our faith walk together.

Friday, October 28, 2011

When the Chaos Comes Together

I started my week very sick.  Although it was nice to only have a 4-day week... It wasn't fun starting Monday in bed (or the bathroom - yuck).

But now that it's Friday...  I can see how it all came together and everything worked out.

God sees how everything works out too... right now!  He doesn't have to wait to see - He just already knows.

He already knows how all of what seems like chaos right now will turn out for His glory and my good.

I wish I knew.  I wish there was a little keyhole that I could look through and just see a glimpse of all this "good" I keep reading about, praying & hoping for....

I know I can't - so instead I just have to trust Him.  The Bible says He's the Alpha and the Omega - the beginning and the end.  He was there at the beginning and He's already designed the end.

I heard this song this week and it brought me comfort knowing He knows the end.  He knows how all this chaos will come together.




Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I absolutely LOVE hearing from you and value what you have to say. God bless you and thanks for stopping by!