I'm so glad you've stopped by my blog! I am a Women's Minister and a former Pastor's Wife. I love finding God in my regular-everyday-stuff. I struggle with keeping up with the laundry, I love blogging, and my kids are my first line of ministry. I am recently widowed. So God and I are on a brand new journey as I try to find peace and understanding. Please grab a cup of coffee and let's get to know one another as we journey on our faith walk together.

Sunday, April 22, 2012

His Word Sunday

What is your desire?

Yesterday the Lord allowed me to reach yet another goal - to run a 10K!  I have an even bigger goal - to run a marathon... but this was one of those pitstop goals that I still needed to conquer.

Many of you cheered me on through Facebook as I ran - I heard all of those cheers through my phone as I ran - thank you so much!!!



I read a verse this morning that speaks of accomplished desires.

Proverbs 13:19 (ESV)
A desire fulfilled is sweet to the soul.

As I had my prayer time this morning, I thanked the Lord for helping me to fulfill this minor desire of mine.  An even greater desire to show others just how great my God is - and what sweetness it is to my soul when I am found obedient to His ultimate desires for my life.

What is your desire today?  I pray you find sweetness in your soul when it is fulfilled!




Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I absolutely LOVE hearing from you and value what you have to say. God bless you and thanks for stopping by!