I'm so glad you've stopped by my blog! I am a Women's Minister and a former Pastor's Wife. I love finding God in my regular-everyday-stuff. I struggle with keeping up with the laundry, I love blogging, and my kids are my first line of ministry. I am recently widowed. So God and I are on a brand new journey as I try to find peace and understanding. Please grab a cup of coffee and let's get to know one another as we journey on our faith walk together.

Friday, February 3, 2012

Still Standing

Yay!  We've made it to the end of another week.  I have to admit this has really been a wonderful week.

At the beginning of this new semester I was faced with a new challenge in my classroom.  No, I'm not talking about typical discipline issues or crazy schedules.  While I don't want to share the details here in this public forum - it all stemmed around communication.  And I've been trying different keys to unlock the doors... to find a way to really reach a particular student.

I was unwilling to just let it go.  While I'm not 100% there - for the first time this week - I think we both felt a sense of progress and quite possibly even a little victory!

I don't know why I am still amazed by the provisions and wonderful grace and mercy of the Lord in my life - but I'm so glad that no matter what comes my way He allows me to still stand in Him.

I love this song.  It talks about when the world fall beneath our feet and distractions just won't let up - we can still stand in Him.

I wouldn't want to stand any other way!  Have a wonderful Friday!




Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I absolutely LOVE hearing from you and value what you have to say. God bless you and thanks for stopping by!