I'm so glad you've stopped by my blog! I am a Women's Minister and a former Pastor's Wife. I love finding God in my regular-everyday-stuff. I struggle with keeping up with the laundry, I love blogging, and my kids are my first line of ministry. I am recently widowed. So God and I are on a brand new journey as I try to find peace and understanding. Please grab a cup of coffee and let's get to know one another as we journey on our faith walk together.

Saturday, February 11, 2012

When they collide...

I know, I know!  I'm a day late with my Friday song!  Yikes!  Yesterday morning, when I typically am writing on my blog - I was grading papers.  I'm desperate to find my blog time again!

I heard MercyMe's new song and wondered if they've been watching some sort of secret movie of my life from wherever they live!

I know we've all had heartache in our lives.  I'm not the only one to hurt.  I listened to the lead singer describe how this song came to be.  He said something that was an actual feeing I've had in the past year.  He talked about how great the pain and hurt can be - and yet in some strange way be more alive - because the hurt collides with The Healer!

I am so very thankful that my hurt didn't crush me - but instead collided with the Great Healer!

I hope you enjoy this song!




Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I absolutely LOVE hearing from you and value what you have to say. God bless you and thanks for stopping by!