I'm so glad you've stopped by my blog! I am a Women's Minister and a former Pastor's Wife. I love finding God in my regular-everyday-stuff. I struggle with keeping up with the laundry, I love blogging, and my kids are my first line of ministry. I am recently widowed. So God and I are on a brand new journey as I try to find peace and understanding. Please grab a cup of coffee and let's get to know one another as we journey on our faith walk together.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

His Word Sunday

Can you tell?

I love my morning time with the Lord.  It's a time where I can share my heart, pray, read His Word, let Him minister to my soul and gain strength for the day.


I talk to Him about what concerns me and gain insight and instruction for how I should handle certain situations.  When my quiet time has come to a close, I typically have another task awaiting my attention.  I go about my day - hopefully more equipped to live with joy.

Can you tell?  Can you see on my face that I've been with the Lord?  In other words - does what I gain from being with the Lord "stick" for the rest of the day?

It did with Moses!  Now... I'm not saying that my face should glow like it did for Moses - but I still think that people should be able to tell that I've been with the Lord.

This passage really spoke to me today and it was my prayer that those around me would be able to tell that I've spent time with God.

Exodus 34:29 (ESV)
When Moses came down from Mount Sinai, 
with the two tablets of the testimony in his hand 
as he came down from the mountain, 
Moses did not know that the skin of his face 
shone because he had been talking with God.



Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I absolutely LOVE hearing from you and value what you have to say. God bless you and thanks for stopping by!