I'm so glad you've stopped by my blog! I am a Women's Minister and a former Pastor's Wife. I love finding God in my regular-everyday-stuff. I struggle with keeping up with the laundry, I love blogging, and my kids are my first line of ministry. I am recently widowed. So God and I are on a brand new journey as I try to find peace and understanding. Please grab a cup of coffee and let's get to know one another as we journey on our faith walk together.

Sunday, February 19, 2012

His Word Sunday

Ahhh.... the quiet of Sunday morning.  I absolutely love this time of day!  Coffee & my Bible.

I've typed and deleted several different things already for my regular Sunday post.  I just can't get a peace about what God wants me to share - so I'm going to keep it really simple.

I read about the seed that falls on the ground today in my One Year Bible.  I saw three things that I need to make sure I'm doing as the seed falls on good soil.

1.  Actually hear - really listen to the Lord
2.  Accept it - don't question why - just accept HIS WORD
3.  Bear fruit - not just once - but over and over


Mark 4:20 (ESV)
But those that were sown on the good soil are the 
ones who hear the word and accept it and bear fruit, 
thirtyfold, and sixtyfold and a hundredfold.



Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I absolutely LOVE hearing from you and value what you have to say. God bless you and thanks for stopping by!