I'm so glad you've stopped by my blog! I am a Women's Minister and a former Pastor's Wife. I love finding God in my regular-everyday-stuff. I struggle with keeping up with the laundry, I love blogging, and my kids are my first line of ministry. I am recently widowed. So God and I are on a brand new journey as I try to find peace and understanding. Please grab a cup of coffee and let's get to know one another as we journey on our faith walk together.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A Day of New Stuff

I love days where I get to do something new!  Today is that kind of day!

New Stuff #1:  I am leading a new Bible Study @ Journey Christian Church
Locally we meet on Wednesday mornings and evenings.
But for the 1st time I've added an ONLINE option!

ANYONE can study, "Lord, I Want To Know You", by Kay Arthur.  Click here to study with us!

New Stuff #2:  Seeds of Faith - Fellowship Day is today!  They do this every Wednesday and this is my first day to join in - won't you come & fellowship with us?!

iFellowship

Your sis in the faith,
Pen

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I popped over from iFellowship, how sweet that you offer your bible study online! Great idea.

Anonymous said...

Hi Penny! Followed you over here from iFellowship too. What a neat way for new people to connect. Look forward to getting to know you in the future!

Kim

Kristi Stephens said...

Hi, Penny - thanks for stopping by my blog today for some fellowship! :) So appreciated your encouraging comment!

Lord, I Want to Know You is a great study - enjoy!!

Joy said...

Stopping by from iFellowship to say hi!!

Unknown said...

I had to leave some love on your page! I will check out your bible study, thanks for offering it on-line. I never can get enough of the word!
Blessings!
Ann

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I absolutely LOVE hearing from you and value what you have to say. God bless you and thanks for stopping by!