I'm so glad you've stopped by my blog! I am a Women's Minister and a former Pastor's Wife. I love finding God in my regular-everyday-stuff. I struggle with keeping up with the laundry, I love blogging, and my kids are my first line of ministry. I am recently widowed. So God and I are on a brand new journey as I try to find peace and understanding. Please grab a cup of coffee and let's get to know one another as we journey on our faith walk together.

Monday, May 24, 2010

Catch me over here!

Hey Friends!
This is where I'll be this Tuesday morning - if you check this in time - login, register, and come join me!  Besides me, there are a ton of WONDERFUL speakers with GREAT topics.

My session starts @ 9am on Tuesday, May 25th - I can't wait for you to join me here!



Click here:
Women of Passionate Purpose

Come & be a part of getting RENEWED!

Your sis in the faith,
Pen

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

4 comments:

grandmotherpic said...

Looking forward to hearing it later. Sorry that I can't be there live. But alas I must go be a banker at that hour of the morning. So just know that i will be praying for you. Heh, all you warriors in the -home --join in and give the girl some back-up. We all need it you know...

Sara said...

Praying for you this morning. I know you will be a blessing!

Rev. John Franklin said...

What a great presentation! Thanks for the excellent perspectives and tools!

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

Hey Penny! I got you added on the M2M Blogroll..Thanks for being patient with me..:)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I absolutely LOVE hearing from you and value what you have to say. God bless you and thanks for stopping by!