I'm so glad you've stopped by my blog! I am a Women's Minister and a former Pastor's Wife. I love finding God in my regular-everyday-stuff. I struggle with keeping up with the laundry, I love blogging, and my kids are my first line of ministry. I am recently widowed. So God and I are on a brand new journey as I try to find peace and understanding. Please grab a cup of coffee and let's get to know one another as we journey on our faith walk together.

Thursday, July 11, 2013

I've moved!!!

Yep!  Not only have I moved to Washington State... but I've started a new blog.  I will no longer be posting on this blog site.  I will keep it up for memories sake... but please come over to my  new home


Here I will be writing my normal devotionals - like I used to do so long ago... and sharing our new family adventures of living in the Northwest... versus the deep South!

I hope you'll come over for a visit.  Sign up to receive these updates in your inbox... so grab a cup of coffee and let's get caught up... it'll be like old times!

Can't wait to see you there!


Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I absolutely LOVE hearing from you and value what you have to say. God bless you and thanks for stopping by!