I'm so glad you've stopped by my blog! I am a Women's Minister and a former Pastor's Wife. I love finding God in my regular-everyday-stuff. I struggle with keeping up with the laundry, I love blogging, and my kids are my first line of ministry. I am recently widowed. So God and I are on a brand new journey as I try to find peace and understanding. Please grab a cup of coffee and let's get to know one another as we journey on our faith walk together.

Friday, May 18, 2012

Roaring Like a Lion

Yay Friday!  Today I'm traveling to New Orleans to celebrate a beautiful relationship.  My dear friend and John's former secretary is getting married.  I can't wait to get there and share this wonderful time with them.

But before I get there - I still must do Friday.  That means run 3 miles and give the last IPC test for the year.  Since I've been running I've been listening to some fun, fast, Jesus music to keep me going.

Today's song is one of my new favorites.  It helps me to keep going for sure!  One of my favorite lines is "this world... I'll overcome!"

Whether it be the next mile that I'm wanting to finish or the last week of school, or any challenge that I'm facing - Jesus tells me that HE lives inside of me and I'm sure to overcome!

Enjoy your Friday!




Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I absolutely LOVE hearing from you and value what you have to say. God bless you and thanks for stopping by!