I'm so glad you've stopped by my blog! I am a Women's Minister and a former Pastor's Wife. I love finding God in my regular-everyday-stuff. I struggle with keeping up with the laundry, I love blogging, and my kids are my first line of ministry. I am recently widowed. So God and I are on a brand new journey as I try to find peace and understanding. Please grab a cup of coffee and let's get to know one another as we journey on our faith walk together.

Sunday, May 27, 2012

His Word Sunday

The first Sunday of Summer 2012...

It feels good.  Yesterday, I got to spend quality time with my kids.  It was wonderful!  We went swimming, washed the car, had lunch at Chick-fil-A, and watched a movie.



I'm looking forward to a summer that is not consumed with school stuff - preparing for a new career.  I am  so thankful for all the Lord has brought my way in the past 17 months.

I thanked the Lord for His ever-present faithfulness in my life this morning as I read Psalm 119..

Psalm 119:73-77 (ESV)
Your hands have made and fashioned me; 
give me understanding that I may learn Your commandments.
Those who fear You shall see me and rejoice, 
because I have hoped in Your word.
I know, O Lord, that Your roes are righteous, 
and that in faithfulness You have afflicted me.
Let Your steadfast love comfort me 
according to Your promise to Your servant.
Let Your mercy come to me, 
that I may live; for Your law is my delight.

Have a great Memorial Day Weekend - as we remember those who gave everything for our country!


Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I absolutely LOVE hearing from you and value what you have to say. God bless you and thanks for stopping by!