I'm so glad you've stopped by my blog! I am a Women's Minister and a former Pastor's Wife. I love finding God in my regular-everyday-stuff. I struggle with keeping up with the laundry, I love blogging, and my kids are my first line of ministry. I am recently widowed. So God and I are on a brand new journey as I try to find peace and understanding. Please grab a cup of coffee and let's get to know one another as we journey on our faith walk together.

Friday, June 8, 2012

Coming in for a landing...

This week has been filled with an awesome week of Vacation Bible School!  As of yesterday we had 17 professions of faith!  God is so wonderful!

I had the humbling experience of leading a little 4th grader to the Lord on Tuesday!  What a way to start the week!

Today we wrap things up and although I'm ready to get some rest... I'm going to be sad to let these precious little lives go...

Please continue to pray for these 17 young kids as they continue to grow in Christ this summer.

Next week is a whole new summer adventure... Jordan & I are going to GA Camp @ Pineywoods Baptist Encampment.  We're both super excited!!!

(Oh!  But before we go.... Jordan has her very first Dance Recital on Saturday! - be looking for pictures of that soon!)

I thought it was only fitting to put up our VBS theme song as my Friday Song.  (if it's going to be in my head all week - I might as well pass on the joy to you guys!  LOL)





Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I absolutely LOVE hearing from you and value what you have to say. God bless you and thanks for stopping by!