I'm so glad you've stopped by my blog! I am a Women's Minister and a former Pastor's Wife. I love finding God in my regular-everyday-stuff. I struggle with keeping up with the laundry, I love blogging, and my kids are my first line of ministry. I am recently widowed. So God and I are on a brand new journey as I try to find peace and understanding. Please grab a cup of coffee and let's get to know one another as we journey on our faith walk together.

Sunday, December 26, 2010

His Word Sunday

It's early on the Day After Christmas... and I've washed a load of laundry, made a special breakfast, wrapped a few more gifts for family members and finally made it to my favorite prayer spot!

I'm so glad - I love the timing of God's Word in my life!

Today, as I sit here, I'm thinking about how we'll finish 2010 and all that this year brought our way.  What a year this has been!!






For this morning, I can think of no better way to show my family and friends how I feel than to give you the words of David himself.

Psalm 145:14-21 (ESV)
The Lord is faithful in all His words and kind in all His works.

The Lord upholds all who are falling and raises up all who are bowed down.  

The eyes of all look to You, and You give them their food in due season.

You open Your hand; You satisfy the desire of every living thing.

The Lord is righteous in all His ways and kind in all His works.

The Lord is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth.

He fulfills the desire of those who fear him; He also hears their cry and saves them.

The Lord preserves all who love Him, but all the wicked He will destroy.

My mouth will speak the praise of the Lord, and let all flesh bless His holy name forever and ever.

I hope you know how faithful, true and kind are the works of the Lord!  He will supply your needs in due season.  Our job is only to speak the praise of the Lord!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!


Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I absolutely LOVE hearing from you and value what you have to say. God bless you and thanks for stopping by!