I'm so glad you've stopped by my blog! I am a Women's Minister and a former Pastor's Wife. I love finding God in my regular-everyday-stuff. I struggle with keeping up with the laundry, I love blogging, and my kids are my first line of ministry. I am recently widowed. So God and I are on a brand new journey as I try to find peace and understanding. Please grab a cup of coffee and let's get to know one another as we journey on our faith walk together.

Friday, February 11, 2011

He's got me!

Yeah to it being Friday!

It's been a good week.  I'm officially a Substitute Teacher!  Other really big financial mountains are becoming smaller.  Jordan is going to her first GA (girls group from church) slumber party tonight.  And JP had his first school Open House last night!  I get to see my sister tonight.  Life has been good.

I've been listening to this song all week - and LOVE it!!!

John used to say all the time, "I've got you... and God's got me!"

I know that God now REALLY has John - but He's got me too!




Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I absolutely LOVE hearing from you and value what you have to say. God bless you and thanks for stopping by!