I'm so glad you've stopped by my blog! I am a Women's Minister and a former Pastor's Wife. I love finding God in my regular-everyday-stuff. I struggle with keeping up with the laundry, I love blogging, and my kids are my first line of ministry. I am recently widowed. So God and I are on a brand new journey as I try to find peace and understanding. Please grab a cup of coffee and let's get to know one another as we journey on our faith walk together.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Don't make Him re-wash!

So yesterday after the morning rush had settled down a bit, I entered my laundry room and noticed a pile of "clean" clothes lying right in front of the dryer.  It was then that I remembered last week there were a couple of times, that someone needed something washed "real quick."  Therefore, instead of taking each individual piece out of the dryer, folding it, hanging it, and then distributing it to its perspective & rightful "home", I just dumped it right in the front of the dryer! 


Am I alone in doing this?!

I hate to admit this, but in passing by this area, or looking for someone's favorite shorts, or matching socks, or just a clean pair of underwear - I have walked around, on, over and maybe even through this once very clean pile of laundry!

I wondered yesterday... I think I may have to rewash some of this... especially the ones that were living on the edge of "the pile."

As soon as I had this thought God reminded me of something....  it was if He was saying to me,


"Penny, I think the exact same thing with you sometimes!  I think we've covered an area of your life that needs cleaning and then I find you did nothing with it.  You let it stay right where we left off and now I'm thinking I'm going to have to teach you, clean you up in that area, all over again."

To read the rest - come visit me over at Seeds of Faith!



Seeds Of Faith For The Christian Mom



Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I absolutely LOVE hearing from you and value what you have to say. God bless you and thanks for stopping by!